Im back to blog about SYF 2009 with photos!
Was feeling super super super nervous for tjco before they went onstage, and whats more they were the 3rd school to go up! I was already panicking for them when the 2nd school was playing. When it was finally their turn, we (the alumni) clapped as loudly as we could, haha. And wow, I think TJCO played really well, esp for Di Er Ming Zhu, great! I was really very impressed, especially by their stage movements.
Waiting for results. Everyone is super nervous, can see.
荣誉金牌!!!
As usual, everyone was feeling very high after the results, and were taking pictures happily, cheering.

The Alumni! (:
Gold with Honours Yangqin players! (:

TJCO members from chungcheng!
We took this photo because we are shorties fun-sized! 小人国!Haha :D


See, everyone is soooooo happy (:TJCO! Im really very proud of you guys and you all really didnt let us down. 2 years ago, when we won Gold with Honours, people said that we won because we were lucky. But now, you guys can lift your heads up high and tell people that you all won GWH, because you guys really deserve the title. Thanks for helping to show others that TJCO really is got substance one okay!
I took this photo with huanglaoshi 2 years ago during syf!
And this is 2 years later! Hahah (:

黄老师!我知道你在读我的blog! 哈哈。恭喜你今年成功替TJ和AJ赢了荣誉金牌!真的很为TJCO感到高兴和骄傲!这几个月来辛苦你了!GWH= God with Hong! Hahaha 老师你一定要继续加油,指挥更多GWH的学校okay! (:
Went to vivocity for their celebration- Huanglaoshi's treat for the food! Everyone just sat down and to talk, eat, celebrate tanyin's birthday, play catching! Haha, really should cherish moments like these when we can just sit down, do nothing, have fun and bond together (:

YAMMMMM SENG!
Now im feeling super excited about going back to perform with TJCO for their concert next sat! I havent started practising yet and I really doubt how much I can grasp within these few days, but aiyar nevermind, Im going back for the fun of it, even if it means I have to 浑, hahaha.Yay, really very happy for TJCO, well done! (: